This is the greatest instant pot balsamic chicken. Ever. And it is so easy!! I used two FROZEN chicken breasts and it turned out restaurant-quality. I cut my chicken breast into strips and placed it on top of a twist on the Panzanella salad. See my next post for the salad!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- splash balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 chicken breasts
optional garnish: balsamic glaze – I got mine from trader joe’s, but you can also make it
- add all ingredients to the instant pot and stir
- tip: don’t put the chicken breasts in the middle, put them more towards the outside to make sure they are coated with the mixture throughout the cooking
- seal and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes (if frozen like mine, cook for 12-13 minutes), allow to natural release for at least 10 minutes
- take out the chicken, top with a small drizzle of balsamic glaze, and add to your favorite salad or eat with vegetables and rice!