YES, HEALTHY BROWNIES. NO GLUTEN. NO DAIRY. NO GUILT. SO DELICIOUS. These things were so good, I forgot to photograph them before everyone dug in so excuse the poor photo today! These ooey, gooey, chocolatey brownies are so amazing, they might even be better than boxed brownies. They are guilt-free and delicious! Mine did come out a bit on the more darker chocolate tasting side, so if you want it sweeter I suggest adding maple syrup or coconut sugar!
All you need:
2 ripe bananas
2 heaped spoons of Almond Butter
2 tbsp (or more) Cocoa Powder
1 tsp baking powder
optional toppings: chocolate chips, nuts, etc
That’s it … I am not kidding.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash up your bananas with a fork and transfer to a blender or food processor
- Add 2 heaped spoons of almond butter. I was also sneaky and added a spoonful of peanut butter because I am a peanut butter maniac. Blend until smooth and free of lumps
- Pour back into bowl and add cocoa powder. I added around 4 tbsp of cocoa powder, or until the batter was a nice rich chocolatey color. Stir in 1tsp of baking powder
- transfer mixture into a greased baking pan
- top with whatever you like! I put chocolate chips on top and it was the perfect addition.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. ENJOY!