This recipe works with an instant pot, pressure cooker, or crockpot! I eat this on rolls (UDI’s Gluten Free are my go-to), salads, and pizza. See the picture below for my bbq chicken pizza in all its glory!! If you want the link to my easy, toaster-oven-made pizza crust that is yeast free and optional gluten-free, here you go! Easy Homemade Pizza in a Toaster Oven!!
Otherwise, let’s cut to the chase:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (my favorite is anything from Sweet Baby Rays)
- Your favorite crock pot or pressure cooker
- put the chicken and the bbq sauce in the instant pot or crockpot. Make sure you mix it around so the chicken is coated and laying in the sauce
- turn on low pressure for 15 minutes in a pressure cooker, or set to low for 5-6 hours in a crock pot.
- Once finished shred the chicken with two forks and enjoy on a pizza, rolls, salad, or even by itself! This keeps well in refrigerator and freezes nicely!!