I feel like I haven’t posted in forever. So sorry, law school is getting busy and I was lacking creativity but I am back and better than ever!! I ate this recipe for lunch today and forgot to take a picture. I am having it again tomorrow and will update my photo then … for now please enjoy this stock photo of a nice cut of meat.
You can use any cut of meat for this, I happened to have London broil on hand that I did not want to grill so I used that! But most cuts will work 🙂 This recipe is for 2 servings. If you want to increase the amount go ahead! Increase all ingredients to fit your needs!
- 1/4 cup water
- chile lime seasoning
- peppers, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 pound steak – I used london broil but most cuts will work
- rub salt, pepper, and a chile seasoning onto steak. I use a chile lime seasoning from Trader Joe’s.
- put frozen peppers, water, and steak into the instant pot
- set on high pressure for 35 minutes and allow for a 10-minute natural pressure release
- Shred the beef and scoop out the delicious peppers
- Add to your favorite tacos, I used corn tortillas, put some toppings on and you are good to go, ENJOY!